Who do I love? | Teen Ink

Who do I love?

By Chelsea1234 BRONZE, Fargo, North Dakota
Chelsea1234 BRONZE, Fargo, North Dakota
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

like the waves was away our footsteps, let god wash away our past.

come home carrying your sheild , or... come home being carryed on your sheild

I love no one and everyone, as the autumn leaves fall, so do they all whom were upon the trees. With dark shades of gray for winters dismay. But he who holds the seasons knows the reasons.
The oceans glistening does not compare to his love and listening, with the spirit of a tiger, he does not let me fall, but it is he who holds it all.
Under the trees it brings me shade but is that of which he is made? It fears me like the deaths hollow wrath.
In my dreams I see him only. Why do his eyes look so lonely? Wandering about to and fro, but you never see him go. He shines so bright it hurts your eyes, but behind the light you see his lies. Bunched around like a coffee table. But will you ever see him stable? The danger in the dagger it feels alright... As long as i see him around tonight.

This piece is about me, trying to find someone to love. I look around and see bits and pieces i like but there is always something i can not stand, something i cant live with, so i feel lonley, waiting and searching for the boy of my dreams... will he ever come?
I wrote this at first to get across to a boy who liked me that i was not sure who i liked and i did not think i was going to find it, i think if you take this poem/ riddle you will find out what i am trying to say.

juliasamara SILVER, Fargo, North Dakota

Just because her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart doesnt cry
And just because she comes off strong, it doesnt mean theres nothing wrong <33

Oh my gosh this is amazing! I wanna be just like you some day!!