Tainted Tears

In this useless atmosphere, I lay here dying ever so slowly. Listening to what makes me mournful. Clouded with bittersweet thoughts, tears cringe down my pale cheeks. I feel feeble. My love is strong but my will isn't. I can't linger on to this mortal lie. Lies become Truths. The truth has often left me bitter while the lies comfort me even in my darkest hours. Even though how much pain the truth will bring, I still want to know in my time of depression. My heart bleeds of love unspoken. other besides my heart spilling inaudible words, my blood covers the floors of home.

AhniB said...
I had chills while reading this poem.  Your writing is very fluent, and I enjoyed reading this.  I can tell that you put a lot of emotion into this.  I like that about poetry.

Blooddrinker9755 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 8:40 am
thank you!!!

birdcage2 said...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 10:25 am
This is really good but really sad! I feel Like I can actually sense what your feeling it like I have become you while reading his beautiful poem! This is a work if art! Amazing job!

Blooddrinker9755 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 8:41 am
thank you, this is my first time being on here and I had tons of poetry on my room that needed to show themselves. I kinda wanted to be known.

Sunrise69Sunset said...
Anything that comes from yourself is a good poem and shouldn't be judged badly. Some may not like it, but people have an opinion about everything. So naturally not everyone is going to like yours but I do .

Blooddrinker9755 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 8:42 am
thanks!!! for your advice