destiny | Teen Ink

destiny

May 11, 2011
By blainers20 BRONZE, Brentwood, California
blainers20 BRONZE, Brentwood, California
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

You are walking down a cold dark ally. There are a few lights around you but they are very dim, you can only see a few feet in front of you. Clutter of boxes and trash fills the ally ground. You start to think you don’t remember why you are walking here but does it really madder you just need to find your way home. Home? You think again where is home? You don’t have one and all comes clear you are homeless and have no place to sleep and nothing to eat. It wasn’t always this way you once had a family, a big house, kids, and a nice job. You are feeling tired so you sit up against the wall and curl up next to the boxes and you dose off. You are dreaming you are a table and your wife is sitting across from you and your kids are on each side of you. There is hot food on the table and everyone is laughing and having a good time but, you just sit there and everyone around you stops and stairs at you. You call your wife into the next room and ask her what is going on she just reply’s you work too much just enjoy dinner. You say it’s not that, nothing feels right, right now. She leans in and whispers in your ear I love you that’s all that needs to feel right and leans in to kiss you and you lean in and then poof she’s gone. Now you are standing alone in the room and a tear falls from your face. You wake up to water all around you and its raining. You run for cover outside of the ally. There a man says can I help you and you reply yes do you have a place I can stay the night I will work for you. The man said yes. Little did you know that that building you were standing under was Microsoft and that man was the CEO of it all! He is walking to his car as you start to tell the man you are very grateful and he says he, “IM HERE FOR YOU SON.”