Black Stars | Teen Ink

Black Stars

April 25, 2011
By Aeryka BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Aeryka BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Armadillos lurk in your toaster" " Holy kitty-cow, hi!!!"


Black stars are what we are forever. If you are asking if I'd leave you, the answer is never. I looked in your eyesas if love were to last. Im not the old one, not the ojne in the past. These roses bleed as if the blood of you. Once you get to know me more the answer would be I do. i stare out that window, waiting for you to come back. I'll soon see your shadow, Ill find what you've lacked. And when I drop my heart6 soon, I wouldn't stay in the same room. Bleed it all the same way. I never thought of this day. When I cried in your arms. Stop yelling in my ear. I know it has only been a year. When all the rocks come crashing. You'll be my black star. When I yell, you're not far. When I loath your black hair and all the love that we share, I feel like Im in heaven already. When you see me crying, Lying there beside you. Remember I will love you ALWAYS!!! Black star hurry and shine the bright sun. Black star worry only about the loved one!!!


The author's comments:
black star!!!