Dying Lullabye

You lie awake, can't close your eyes
as you remember forgotten lies,
they tore your mind, it's not the same
now all it does is give you pain.

The pain followed you through the night
as your blood fell, so warm and bright,
as you were dreaming your blood trickled down
and you woke up right before you drowned.

Each night you shed shimmering tears,
each day you hide from your fears,
and tonight as you begin to cry
I'll whisper to you my lullaby.

Hush little baby, don't you cry
as
you wait for the world to let you die,
sweet little baby, empty your head
when you lay down tonight you'll be dead,

Rockabye baby, fall into your grave
no one is coming, you can't be saved,
and down will come baby, let me end your pain
for in this world you can no longer remain.

Court901This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:52 pm:
This is my favorite of your poems. It's so deep and it gave me chills.

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5 at 5:21 pm:
gave me goosebumps...five stars, on my favorites!!

bree_breeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5 at 5:27 pm :
I feel honored that you would add me to your favorites list :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 31 at 1:45 pm:
SSsssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo sad. I feel that a lot of people feel this wat at times. I know I do. And I love how you made it into a lullabye. It added a little more eerieness to the poem. As well as some innocence to it. Overall, wonderful. 

Pitiful_Anonymous said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 10:07 pm:

I LOVE THIS! It's so creepy and it seems to be meaningful to you in some way. I really think you should continue writing!!

GREAT JOB! <3

Jun. 17, 2011 at 3:55 pm :
thanks ya it creeps alot of pepel out but thats the point lol i have some poems "in the shop" lol im working on them hopefully ill get to post them soon

SuNshiNe007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:03 am :
Yea I agree you should continue writing!:) This is really good! I love it! Keep up the great work. Hope to be able to read more..