Just Because

just because you dont like me
doesnt mean we cannot be
what ive always thought from the start
is that youd always take my heart

and now everyday i see you
i know what i must do
ill take what i know
and say something to you

i NEVER liked you
you never will, and never had
said you liked me, ha, so sad
i can tell that you're faking
so stop if you can
to save yourself from embarrassment
you are no man

MarleyRainbow said...
when someone says they like you maybe you should believe them some people don't know how to express their feelings for someone and when they tell you they are sort of diffrent in a way like they relieved something off of their chest, so next time some one tells you they like you maybe you should observe their body expressions... This poem explained alot so I figured I shall give you some advice.

twilightprincess34 said...
this is REALLY good!

shy_Amu_girl replied...
thank u! i had an assignment for my class, and we had to write poetry.... so i wrote this... and if u saw my comment about it, u know why i wrote it.... only bad thing is, we had to read ours in front of the class, and i didnt know that, and of course, he was sitting next to me...i was shaking sooo much. after i read it, he asked me if it was  about him, and i said "what do u think?" and he said yes.... now we're just really good friends... ;) (long way to say thank you.... lol)

twilightprincess34 replied...
lol. i remeber i had to read a love poem in class once and i kept on looking at the person i liked. i started shaking and stuttering... it was embarrassing. lol.