An Ode to Chicago

Of all the places I’ve traveled and been, on the rating scale…Chicago’s a perfect 10!
Named after a smelly onion, and once burnt to the ground. Caused by a milking cow, who heard a frightening sound!
With it’s delectable sights and sounds it’s too glorious to believe. From Shed aquarium, the air and space and field and science museums you all have to see!
From the Sears tower, Hancock Building, observatory and more, from stuffed pizza, original McDonald’s and rock n’ roll… the windy city has in store.
Bustling with the sounds of horns, sirens and mufflers. Crazy taxi drivers, work men, and shufflers.
Where nobody wears a frown and always smiles. A place people visit from miles and miles.
There are no sad faces; there’s no putting you down. Until your airplane’s wheels become once again homeward bound.
So ends another vacation, a time for family and friends. But I’m not worried, cause I know I’ll be back again

Babbe2 said...
I thought that this was really good I mean I liked it because I live right by Chicago and its cool to see what people from out of town think of it, because this is so different from my thoughts of chicago its insane haha good job