The 3 best TV shows on the history channel

By , Belle Plaine, MN
The first show I think is the best show on the history channel is swamp people. If you watch the show you can learn how much you get for an alligator. You can learn how to kill the alligator. Also learn where the best alligators are living. What is the boat you should use when you are alligator hunting? You can even learn the why they did alligator hunting in the olden days and the way the Cajun did it.

The second show I think is the best show on the history channel is American pickers. You can learn how much some of the antiques go for these days. They are stuff that you would have never even thought that was never out there. If you were to find any of the stuff you can at least know how much it is worth. If you won’t that one item you can go and buy it from them. You can also find out the price that is in the right are to sell it for.

The third show that I think is the best on the history channel is only in America with Larry the cable guy. You can find out where some cool places to go to visit. If you are wanting to go some where for vacation for a while to get away. If you are wanting to go or do some places or having some fun you now a person can have fun in America what type of people if they are bored at home they con go to the place to visit or to just have some fun in America.

golfboy1 said...
May 27, 2011 at 9:40 am
Vary good article