He Was Just Like Us | Teen Ink

He Was Just Like Us

By ikissedbreezy2 BRONZE, Morenovalley, California
ikissedbreezy2 BRONZE, Morenovalley, California

"if you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same,then everything that happens in between can be dealt with -Michael jackson

He was just like us many of you didn't know it.His pain he tried his best not to show it.He may have made music that changed us all but just like we could he could fall.He could hurt,he could laugh,and of course he could cry but did we ever try to find the real reason why?he had a smile that could lead me through the dark, his words were like each beat pumping up my heart.he cared about us all no matter what race or what color,he made "Heal The World" and made us love each other.so i have to ask was he really a star or was he just like us? don't look at the finer things he had in life look at what he did to make the world right.to some he was weird,to me he was honest with a loving heart and god knew it was his time to part,up to heaven or should i say his real home where there is no tears or fears just a loving atmosphere. R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958-2009