Bcuz Of U

See this scar on my hand?
It's because of you it's there.
You made me feel like I was dreaming.
So I wanted to know if pain was still real.
Want to know a secret? It's real.
See my tears?
It's because of you they're there.
You were my everything.
Now you left me with nothing.
Nothing but my pain and sadness
You gave me so much hope that you were the one.
Then you took that all away.
See this poem?
It's because of you I'm writing this.
Maybe if you hadn't made all those empty promises, I'd still be with you.
See my pain?
It's because of you I feel this way

KatsKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow . . . wow. That's so sad, and well-written. It seems hopeless and hopeful at the same time. Anyway, great job.

Fredwardness said...
May 15, 2011 at 2:42 pm:
A very sad poem, and..even though I suppose I can relate...it gave me a fresh perspective. I think you did a good job.

vercoon698This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15, 2011 at 2:57 pm :
thanks. glad you like it. :)

bookworm29This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13, 2011 at 9:55 pm:
I love it because I can totally relate.

fraggot698This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 13, 2011 at 10:11 pm :
Glad u liked it. & I looked 4 ur story but I couldnt find it :(

Andy B. said...
May 13, 2011 at 3:38 am:
Very powerful. Wow ...

withoutyouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 13, 2011 at 11:36 am :

Well, I'm glad it had the effect I was looking for :)

And again, I totally loved your story. It's definitely my favorite :)

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:22 pm :
This is a really powerful poem. You're an awesome writer! Great job! :)

WaffuleezThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:25 pm :
Thanks! You know, if you want, I'll be more than happy to read some of your work.