English Mr kott 7th grade, trouble with lemons scene music. | Teen Ink

English Mr kott 7th grade, trouble with lemons scene music.

By jamieeee BRONZE, Mechanicville NY, New York
jamieeee BRONZE, Mechanicville NY, New York

lol

Tyler and beaver fight: Eye of the tiger- survivor
Because it is full of suspense. It is a song that reminds me of energy. It also is a song that would go with a fight/exercise scene. It is about being in control like beaver was.

Tyler and chucky sharing stories: were gonna be friends: white stripes
Because they are slowly getting closer. They are becoming friends. It is about getting to know each other. They are open with each other

Mark and jack chase Tyler: all theses things I hate: bullet for my valentine.
Because it is scary. And he wishes he never got into it. It Is full of suspence. You don’t know what is going to happen next.

Tyler falls asleep: fire flies – owl city
Because it is a calm mellow song. It has to do with sleep. He is sad and lonely. He is trying to sleep.

Tyler finds body: have you ever been low: Kelly Clarkson
Because he feels scared and alone. He feels like he is left alone. He is scared of what this tragedy could bring him. He fears not being accepted.

Tyler blows up at Mr. Blumberg: Puke- Eminem
Because he is angry. And he feels so disgusted at him. He is full of anger that overwhelms him. And he starts to cry.

Lymie, Mary Grace and tyler hang pool signs: Thunder: boys like girls
It seems like it goes with that because he likes mary grace. The song is about love. It’s also about something going wrong. And Mary and Timmy are getting along.

Jack tells Tyler what happened to booboo: Vegas Skyes- the cab
Because it is surprising. It seems like there is no end to the booboo drama. He finally comes clean about the truth. He stops lying.

Tyler’s mom finds him on bench: Hello Seattle- Owl City
It’s a soft song for a soft moment. It is about true love. It is about being there for someone. It is also about never forgetting even though they are miles apart.

In the book The Trouble With Lemons they have Different scenes and the current english teacher i had asked me to put a song for each of the important scenes. here they are.