Memories. | Teen Ink

Memories.

By Jazzy_lover PLATINUM, Kirkland, Washington
Jazzy_lover PLATINUM, Kirkland, Washington

"The most important parties to attend are the ones you're not invited to." -Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl

Memories are things that are with you forever. They come and go like tears do, you don't know you have them until your there with them flashing like a slide show through your mind. My memories are very different than others, there always there whether I want them or not. I wonder if the memories I have of people if they have the same ones too. Or if they ever have me in their mind as a memory. Memory is a fantastic thing that lets us remember the good and bad of life. My memories are about someone I cared about so deeply I still do, but its been a year since we last saw each other, and been near to one another. Memories are like a ghost haunting you from your decisions that you cant fix or go back to. We all wish they were real still playing like a hologram in front of us. Memories are many things that we all wish we could go back to. There like a scrapbook that you look through when your in the mood to remember the days that you fell in love, and or met a new friend.
Memories are many things, What are memories to you?