Goodbye My Love | Teen Ink

Goodbye My Love

February 26, 2011
By iamlegendx31 BRONZE, Warren, Connecticut
iamlegendx31 BRONZE, Warren, Connecticut
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Ve yourself and the world will open up for you"


Love is lost, love is won the rain has fallen, here comes the sun. Let her go, with the wind she will go.

My love is forever, its important for her to know, that my heart is shaking, and my love is hers for the taking. She has changed for now, I hope not forever, in my arms one day, i hope its not never.

The days will pass, but my love is unconditional, your ignorance to my love is unconstitutional, there is a need for a change, perhaps a meeting with cupid i will arrange.

Except me for what I have, i must be with you, we could be happy and joyful too. Goodbye forever, no goodbye for now, I wonder what has changed you, I want to know how.


The author's comments:
Some of my friends have changed and I wanted to let the reader know that alot of people face it. More importantly, its usually not a long term thing, there are things in people's lives that make them change. Sometimesbit can be long term, but remember that that person will always stay the same in some way, shape, or form.