When A Soul Speaks | Teen Ink

When A Soul Speaks

By AlexIsSOS SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
AlexIsSOS SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida

Beauty is admired by the compassion of ones love.-Alexander Reese
SOS Find Me!-Amber Lynn

It is cold outside. It’s snowing. I can feel my heart beating in my chest. I want to let out a deep breath but I fear it will never return. Many people say I am lost. I would have said the same but my soul is a s strong as any man waiting to unleash courage unto the world. I sit and start to feel my soul starting to change. It is tuning into a wolf with ten times more strength, and courage than any man. But as I fall asleep my soul is roaming free .It is standing on a cliff waiting and watching for hope to return to my body my soul is black and white with a strong howl. When fear comes near it bears its teeth and growls. Its guarding my sleeping body because of the thought of fear coming and eating it alive.
My soul keeps staring. Staring at the stars where many hopes and dreams go. My body wants to wake and be free. It wants to once again roam the face of the earth. Waiting for it has been an eternity. It’s waiting for the right time to rejoin my body and when it does …. I will wake for I am the wolf. Standing once again on the same cliff I have fallen making fear strike fear into its self.

I hope this urge people to look inside of themselves to fight the inner fear no matter what ill be but it also takes two.