Cheers! To a broken Hearted Girl | Teen Ink

Cheers! To a broken Hearted Girl

February 14, 2011
By Unique7 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
Unique7 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never Chase after something unless its worth catching


Here's a girl who thought she was in love, who thought she found her knight and shining armor, he who promised her he will never harm her. He told her , he will love her unconditionally, and even wanted her to have his baby, the question is maybe? But he played her so decent, and he left her for his other lady. It had only been four days when he broke it off with her, he told her that this couldn't go any further. Lost and confuse she respects his wishes, but little does she know its his ex he misses.She doesn't know what she did to make him runaway, this is the guy she loved, the one she called "bae".He has brought her great tears of sorrow and even depression, but she has learned a valuable lesson.A lesson that she will always treasure, to not settle for les and to always strive for better.She waited for him for seven years, and only for him to bring her to tears.He not only lost her as his lady, but also as his friend,the girl who would of stick with him to the very end.She has had her heart broken before, but he alone has broken her way much more.But she is not broken to the point she cant be fixed, because her heart isn't as fragile as a stick. She has grown up and she has learned, therefore she cant be burned.Its crazy how love can be, but that broken hearted girl....was exactly me.

The author's comments:
This is based on Someone who I truly cared about and even loved but the feelings werent mutual. I did all I could to make it work but he wouldn't let me in. This is to help all the people who have been hurt that thee are other fish in the sea, and you can move on. If it's meant to be it will happen when you lease expect it!