I am not white america | Teen Ink

I am not white america

By Comedyismylife BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Comedyismylife BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

I am not white America the media makes me out to be. It's sad this is what you see. I am not the rich white kid. It's time i blow this controversial lid. I don't get money hand over fist. My family shops from a list. I am not gonna get a mustang. This whole stereotype needs to change. When i look upon you. I don't see race, I don't see money, I see your true brew. That your an equal. There is no sequel. We're all here on this Earth. All of us from birth. None of us should stand above the rest. You may be better at something but you are not the best. Everyone is a human being. That fact is worth seeing. I am not white America that the media makes me out to be. I hope now that now you can see.

I have always been accepted by all races so i see racism in all sides but i can only speak from one. This is my vision. Maybe you have a different vision.