Car Crash

You are driving along a rode and it happens so fast that there is no time to react. The air bag's force hits you directly in the face and you feel the pain for a second and that's it. You step out of the car and see people looking around wondering what had just happened. Your family is crying that something this tragic has just happened. A police car comes and takes you and your family home while a tow truck takes your car to be repaired. No one at home is speaking of what had happened. It is silent all through the house. When the T.V. turns on it makes everyone jump. The news is talking about the accident and your dad turns it off straight away. You decide to go to bed after what had happened and no one objects. In the morning, everyone is getting all dressed up for an occasion at the church, so you put on your fancy clothes and get into the car with them. When you reach the church and go inside there are murmurs that go away like a leaf in the wind. Your family walks up the aisle without stopping to go into a pew. You follow and as you get to the front of the church you see that there is a casket. You ask your mother who it is and there is no reply. When you reach the casket and look inside... Its you.

ashley said...
it's ok she is in heaven now