Its hard to let go of you | Teen Ink

Its hard to let go of you

By Tanyathelove SILVER, Monrovia, California
Tanyathelove SILVER, Monrovia, California

"live everyday like your last and keep your head up love is outthere for everyone"

Dear Ryan,

My life isn't complete with out you......its just another life after the other. I cry when we don't talk. and then when we do talk I just smile. I smile the most when I hear your voice. Yeah you might live somewhere else but I remember the promise that we made to each other. I hope that you do to. I never forget the times that we have talked and what we have talked about. I guess I fell for you and kept thinking that I was going to be with you some day. Or that's what I thought. I do appreciate you being there when I needed someone to talk to. I have been very grateful for everything. Your a great guy and any girl is lucky to have you. I remember those late nights on the phone talking for hours not wanting to get off. And the days were you constantly texted me on my way to school in the morning and after football. Or on the weekends when u were with Zack. I loved the fact that you texted me every morning saying "morning babe". I miss those times and I told you that before. And you made another promise that night to me. can you remember it? I can very well. I never wanted to get you mad or anything. And i know that we have said a lot of rude things before. But there was a cause to it. and that person still is a cause to it by what she says to me about you. I know you might not care about what i am saying. But I have to say it some how. and I hope you respect me for that at least. I am happy for you that you have a gf. really I am. And I hope that you two stay together for a while. I might text you in once in a while to just say hi and see how ur doing but other than that I wont bug you. That way you don't have to deal with a annoying girl like me. I guess that you were better off for her not me. But like I have said before I will love you no matter what you say to me and how much you hurt me. I just hope that you wont go by what people say about me to you. Just like her and her lying self. But make me this last promise. Please don't forget about me.

Its always hard to let someone you love go. But you have to some time let go. Even if you know that you are the only one going to get hurt.

DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware

"There’s no such thing as true love, just spurts of insanity—falling over and over again, thinking that won’t happen to me"

Wow, first comment. Still, this is amazingly good. I can relate to what you're saying here. I just recently 'lost' a friend, and it hurts me to let go. I haven't been able to express my feeling through words so I've done so through writing. I have written several articles on the subject but only one has been submitted so far. If you could check out "What Could Have Been I would greatly appreciate it.