the day my life change | Teen Ink

the day my life change

By marlon BRONZE, Ypsilanti, Michigan
marlon BRONZE, Ypsilanti, Michigan

you can be anything if you put your mind to it all you have to do is do it.

The day my life change, was the day wen i became a senior. Being a senior made me realize how much closer i am becoming a man. It made me realize that life is no joke its real.Being in the 12th grade made me focus on alot of things such as grades, people, college, getting a job, and the most important thing finding what im going to do with my life. What made me focus on my grades,is because i didnt want to leave a school year with out ever being on the honor roll. The 12th grade made me also pick who i hang around, because where at the age when your reliable for your own misstakes. Some people are not ready to act there age and do right, but I have a life in front of me and goals that I want to aheive.The college I want to attend is university of miami, why because they have a very good business management classes that I want to do for 8 years. Once i get out of school thats the day when my life begins and get serious. One of the first things I attend to do is start college at WCC for one year so I can get a job to save up. Once I save up enough money I tend to move to flordia and go to college at unversity of miami, and live a good life there. What ever happens after that i hope it be completing some of my goals that I have in mind. Being rich is not really one of my mean goals but having alot of money that i can do what i can to help other people when they're in the need would make me happy. My mean goal is doing what i got to do to put a smile on my mom face when she see that im making a change in life not just life my life.

The day my life change, was the day wen i became a senior. Being a senior made me realize how much closer i am becoming a man. It made me realize that life is no joke its real.Being in the 12th grade made me focus on alot of things such as grades, people, college, getting a job, and the most important thing finding what im going to do with my life. What made me focus on my grades,is because i didnt want to leave a school year with out ever being on the honor roll. The 12th grade made me also pick who i hang around, because where at the age when your reliable for your own mistakes. Some people are not ready to act there age and do right, but I have a life in front of me and goals that I want to ahceive.The college I want to attend is university of miami, why because they have a very good business management classes that I want to do for 8 years. Once i get out of school thats the day when my life begins and get serious. One of the first things I attend to do is start college at WCC for one year so I can get a job to save up. Once I save up enough money I tend to move to flordia and go to college at university of miami, and live a good life there. What ever happens after that i hope it be completing some of my goals that I have in mind. Being rich is not really one of my mean goals but having alot of money that i can do what i can to help other people when they're in the need would make me happy. My mean goal is doing what i got to do to put a smile on my mom face when she see that im making a change in life not just life my life.