Loveing Friend

Every tear drop you see fall from my eyes, know that I'll still get by. Yeah, I hurt, but just remember that I'm gonna fight. I'll forget what it felt like to just touch you and forget all the times we've been through. Know that when I forget, I'll be suffocating; can't breathe. I'll be hating every second wondering why I had to leave. If you're missing me, keep it to yourself, 'cause right now my hearts as soft as felt. Oh yeah, and it's a shame; I'm just trying to find something that make my heart be tame. And right now, what we're going through, yeah it's a terrible price for you to pay, but I hope that you'll thank me for it one day. I hope you'll find that girl; the only one on your mind, in your heart and owns your world. She'll give you that glow, and right then and there you'll know. She loves you more than I ever would. She'll know you more than I ever could. And every time you put your eyes on me I hope you won't know what's inside of me, because you can't see. 'Cause I'm not your princess and this ain't a fairytale. I was just a girl you knew a little too well. Right now it's two AM and I just realized I lost one of my best friends. So I lay here thinking there's some help for your broken heart. Some way I can make it mend. And I lay here and picture us one day being really good friends.