Admonishing Crimes | Teen Ink

Admonishing Crimes

By flatstuff SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
flatstuff SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

What is our world coming to? Today in Wisconsin there are many crimes that are running rampant. There have been many reports of more homicides in 2005 than in 2004. What does that say about our generation? Why are we so flagrant in our action that we cannot have any ethics or any moral standing in life? Most experts believe now that it is inane to say that these culprits have a life and should have a second chance. They should be punished for their actions on the spot so that these actions cannot be carried out any more. By doing this it will prevent the spread of crimes so that our children or the next generation will have a chance at a safe life. If we can get this almost inexorable way of life out of the system then we can say that the cliché of every next generation is always the worst.
There have also been reports of bullying in many areas. Mostly in schools and online. Most bullying goes undetected from parents. These parents concur their children are having fun on the computer or at school. But this not true. At schools many kids are picked on for things that they can’t help. For example, their religion or the fact that they look different. This needs to stop. These bullies prey on these kinds of people because they want to make themselves feel better and this is an easy way to get it. On the computer the online predators stalk people for their enjoyment. These online sightings of are in social websites. For example, Facebook is a prime spot where these bullies will lie and wait to strike on people that they hate or want to get a fix off of.

Wrote this for school