I’m not the best. | Teen Ink

I’m not the best.

By FeliciaMarie GOLD, Fryeburg, Maine
FeliciaMarie GOLD, Fryeburg, Maine

Haters are gonna hate

Some days, I think about how this is just like a fairy tale. How I have to watch everything closely. Some times I hate looking closely because I see the real you, the one I don't wanna see I’m scared of the truth. I’m scared of you............

Life and after. Some and more. What kind of people could be like that to you. More and more I see, The more I hate. I’m scared to see what’s coming my way. The misery and hurt. Scared to see the truth of the real thing.........

Hard to say and hard to think. Me and you? Could this be true? Things I think some times might scare you, but it’s what I think when I’m not with you. I do and I will. Some times doesn’t mean anything. The words of love, the ones that will hurt you...........

Two empty hands, One heart that show you nothing, but hurt and broken times. More you try more you get hurt inside. The hurt that hides behind your closed eyes. Heart breaking to know its just me........

Show me how you love me, show me you wont let me go and show me that I’m the only one. The more you show the more I see your not the one for me.......

No more for me, I’m the one that does this to us I don’t know why these things come up. It hurts me to think about me not with you. Soon you’ll get sick of this and walk away. I’m scared to see that come. I’m scared to see this go away.....

There more then one but all linked together...