How can i get you to understand? | Teen Ink

How can i get you to understand?

How, How can I get you to understand me, And actually know what's on my mind? Is it going to be that hard for you, or is it that you just don't want to listen to me? How can I help you understand these feelings that I have and hold for you? My feelings are the deepest feelings I have ever had for any boy, and you ignore them! I never thought I would actually break down over a boy, but I guess I did. There's a first for everything and maybe its just time to say that I really Love you.... But I guess its time I forget about you, because I can obviously say that you never really cared how I felt about you or how you felt about me! If I really meant that much to you then why am I heart broken and hurt? But its okay because I have bigger and better things to do with my life then sit and feel bad because you were the stupid one and lost something really special....

To explain how some young girls start having feeling for boys and to help them think a positive way and also that sometimes it is okay to cry.