Winter

Winter
Sitting cozily in front of the fireplace under a funny blanket
Sipping steamy hot chocolate,
Looking out the window at the film of white flakes blowing around,
The winds faintly whistling through the crack of the door,
A mom of two little girls,
Telling them stories of when she was their age,
Mom and daughters
Cozy,
Comfy,
Happy.

batman said...
this one reminds me of when i was little and my grama used to tell me stories :)

White_Trash843 said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:17 am
Great poem but i suggest you change the funny part like you said that way you have a better chance the editor likes it. :)

DanniLynnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:59 am
My classmate posted this one for me last year and made that typo. It was supposed to say 'fuzzy'. Thank you though! :)

Angelgirl39 said...
I really like it, I gave it five stars. Soo good. Reminds me of how it is right now in CO

Thank you :) yeah I wrote it because of memories from when I lived in Lake Tahoe Ca

baja's star said...
Another 5 star poem. Well done love

Thanks Brad -my shining star hahahahahah

metalmama said...
i love this poem. 

DAD 777 JC said...
VERY NICE BABE,PROUD OF U,KEEP WRITING

auntieL said...
The last 3 words bring up the emotions upon reading this poem.  What a great word picture!

danni. said...
This is Dannielle the writer of this poem. It is supposed to say fuzzy not funny.