~Forever&Ever~ | Teen Ink

~Forever&Ever~

December 7, 2010
Cuppie.Cake DIAMOND,
80 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
\"I\'m Not Afraid To Take A Stand, Everybody Come Take My Hand.\"
~Eminem~
\"I Just Want You To Know, That You Deserve The Best, You\'re Beautiful.\"
~Lil\' Wayne~
\"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. What do we do...we swim swim swim.\"
~Finding No~


I love the way you look at me like I'm the only one. I love the way you smile when you see me coming your way. I wish we could be this way forever. I wish we would never have to be apart. Every second without you is terrible. Every minute with you is beautiful. You make my life worth the time. You make my life have reason. And baby I want you to know that I'll never stop believing. I will always be here for you, no matter what the consequences. You are the one for me. I love you with all of my heart, and I will never let go. And when we kiss it's like nothing else matters. For those few seconds, everything is perfect. And in your arms is where I feel safe. When you hold me in your arms, I could stay that way forever. Baby I hope this lasts for ever and ever...


The author's comments:
This is for you. You know who you are...