Perfect : An Acrostic Poem

Pretending to be
Everything you're
Really not. Stop trying and
Find yourself. You won't need
Everyone's approval. If you
Can't find who you really are, you can never be
Truly perfect.

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very nice! I haven't seen many acrostics here, and this is pretty good, and definitely has some meaning. 5/5

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this makes me think that people are trying to be perfect so they never really can be, was that in the ballpark of what you were getting at?

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 2:53 pm:
Great!  You don't see many acrostic poems on Teen Ink and this is a good example of one.  Excellent work!

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 7:52 pm:
I like it! It's interesting and inventive!