Drop a Rose

I didn't bother seeing my father's face. Because I didn't want any trace od him lying in a big case. Wishing to be sprayed with mase, so it could temporary blind my eyes from this sad surprise. Wanting it to be a horifying lie that I would be willing to buy. Watching my mother cry and my uncle try to hide his tears. None of this I wanted to see nor hear. This fear had came true, which left many sad and blue. And still feels like a long-lasting flu. My father has doze off to sleep and left me to weep. As the casket goes deeper into the ground the crowd is no londer around. The grass grows and the wind continuously flows. Amd all I am left to do is drop a rose.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

LaShay_25 said...
I would say I'm sorry for your loss but that isn't coming from my heart. I wish you can enjoy life after such a loss. When I lost my grandma, I was afraid to drop my rose cause I didn't want to except that she's gone. My parents were never around when I need them, my grandma took there place, so losing my grandma was the worst pain I ever felt. What's your worst pain you ever felt?