Ms. Companionship

I miss you miss Companionship
Although we never met,
The saddest thing is an empty chair
I'm guarding it for you, don't forget

I'll kiss you Miss Companionship
On your velcro lips
It's hard to let go what you never had
Sit down, have a sip

I'll make a toast for you Miss Companionship
Arise everyone,
To your Beauty, to my Fears, to your Warmth and to Our Years
See what love has done.

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
interesting take on mrs.right, it's refreshing from the usual love poems everyone rights and it's interesting to see things from a guy's perspective

TheGreightGutzby replied...
Dec. 11, 2011 at 11:05 pm :
Thanks I'm glad you found it interesting and refreshing. I just thought the image of waiting for someone you love to sit next to you is really sad especially when they never will.

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 11:15 pm :
aw, i would... well, if i knew you - maybe weird thing to say but what the heck its almost christmas and i feel impulsive?

TheGreightGutzby replied...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 4:34 pm :
Thanks I'm really flatttered. I know how you feel christmas is almost here and its a little lonely. I would love your gesture.

Dec. 15, 2011 at 7:50 pm :
Well, I was going more for Christmas being an excuse for being so impulsive and forward. I'm not really one to get anxious about being in a relationship, but it's nice to find someone to share things with and think about.