What Can Compare?

The majesty of forests,
The glory of the sea,
The mighty tops of mountains,
Can't compare with Thee.

Hours of watching up above
Expanses of the skies
Cannot begin to compare
With one look in Your eyes.

We always wish to see Your heart,
Your love is oh so pure,
Yet in seeing You face-to-face,
Life cannot endure.

The spectacle of worlds above,
The sun, the moon, and stars,
Do not even come close thereto
With thinking of Your scars.

Above all else, I know it's true,
You have one quality
Better still than all the rest,
And that's Your love for me.

You're with me when I'm all forlorn,
You gladden me so much.
And nothing else can comfort as
Your gentle, soothing touch.

And don't forget that greatest gift
You gave on Calvary.
For You gave up Your very life
To save a wretch like me.

If given riches for our love,
All gladly I would share.
For all the treasure in the world
Just cannot compare.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I was a little bit confuzzled on the part that says "The spectacle of worlds above...with thinking of your scars."
But then I got it after the next like few stanzas. Other than that it's good!

GzusFreak10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 30, 2010 at 9:01 pm :
K, i kinda see where ur coming from. Thanks for the input! Wow, i thought my bffl and i were the only people who said "confuzzled." lol. <3 that word. :)

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 31, 2010 at 1:54 pm :
I know like so many people who say the word cunfuzzled! Such an awesome word. C:

GzusFreak10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Please comment! Help me to make my writing better! Did you like it? Hate it? Were you confused? I'll take all the help I can get!

SunnySummersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 1:04 pm :
Hey, that was really good! = )

Nov. 27, 2010 at 6:31 pm :
Thanks! Do you have any tips for my writing?

Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:28 am :
Not on this one! It's great!