I Arise | Teen Ink

I Arise

By Tinkerbell2503 BRONZE, Marion, Arkansas
Tinkerbell2503 BRONZE, Marion, Arkansas

love is a risk....but it's an even bigger risk to not find love!

I arise to the awakening of a new day to see the welcoming sign of your smile to say, to do, to feel, see
I arise every morning to see you looking back at me! I am deep in dispare I am getting deeper everywhere. My life has no meaning but to be a heavenly body of Christ Jesus.
My days of a sinner have passed over to the other side. To see the clouds and sun, feel the wind rushing through the trees
But I arise to see you, see me.Be baptized in the holy word. So stop fighting,drugs, or put in jail for good b/c of the mistakes you made dont help you no way.
Then you have no life to live but on that prison cell wasting your life away.Crying to someone at night to hold you but no ones here to help you through this horrible dream.
The only problem is .....its not a dream......its the real deal.( To see that heavenly paradise behind the clouds you have to make sacrifices!)

This poem was influenced by my brother that got in jail for a couple of times for many things.... and this poem and many more help me to relieve my stress and make my head clear!