I Am What I Am | Teen Ink

I Am What I Am

I am what I am. I was put on this earth for a reason, and I know I have a calling on my life. I am not a mistake, or a misfortune. I am not a liar or a cheater, a thief or a robber, a poor man or even a snob. I do not want for nothing. I am what I am.

I am the son of the most high God, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the night and morning star, the king of all kings; so I guess that makes me a prince. I am what I am. I am a leader not a follower, I am strong and not weak, I help those who are lost, and pick up the fallen, I will lead the blind and guide the deaf. I am what I am.

I am a worker and I earn honest money. I am a lover not a fighter, a friend when you are sad, and a clown when you are down. I am what I am. I have a magic touch. Everything I touch will be blessed, and everything I speak will prosper. I am what I am.

I am fearless, and the captain of my troops. I will lead us to victory, and I won’t give up. I will never make excuses, and I will always have my eye’s on the prize. I am what I am.