Never | Teen Ink

Never

Alone, there is no better way to describe my life. A void filled with silent screams and distant echoes as I try to find my way in the darkness. Everything I say and do is wrong. I am lost, I've been lost for an eternity it seems, and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! I didn't change the way things used to be, or accept it either for that matter. Do you know the agony I have gone throught because of your actions? You never expected much out of me did you, no. Never bothered to ask me about my life. YOU NEVER CARED... Only for yourself, indulged in your own little world pretending I was never there. Even when I screamed at the very top of my lungs... You just, closed your ears and looked away. And I cry, I sit in this miserable corner of the world letting the tears drop down from my face to the rivers below me. At the brink of life and death I fell. You were never there to catch me, never there to save me, So i fell. And now, because of the choices you've made, you will never know the who I am, the person I could become... You will never, know.