Love is my light | Teen Ink

Love is my light

By Allie299691 BRONZE, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Allie299691 BRONZE, Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Found

To not be alone.To have someone to wish goodnight to.To have someone who always cares.To have someone always understand.To hear someone say,I love you.

Unbinding

An aurora of peace and happiness,The tender touch of love struck me down, unprepared,When I looked into your eyes.My heart was like stone,Hiding away all pain.Not allowing me to feel.All it took was for you to say, “I love you,”To free my heart.Now I love and it’s thanks to you.I can say with all my heart,I love you

Desires of the Heart

A desire of the heart,A passionate flame.The warmth of a star,Burning bright inside.The longings of a soul; for that indescribable light,Like a moth to flame we fly towards love.

Flower

Delicate flower,Blooming tonight,With a heavenly fragrance.That describes you,My love,

Paradise

Stretched out on green grass,With a warm sun overhead.My mind drifts on the tails of the wind,Flying through the air.I see my love from afar and smile as my heart glows with love.Drifting into sleep, I dream of you.Running under a sky so blue with her,I smile because when I am with her everywhere is paradise to me.

Awakening

To wake up, hearing your breathing beside me.Smelling you in the tranquil air.To wake up seeing you,To know that you are no dream.I want our souls to dance while we dream.I want to be with you always; I love you

My Heart

A light in the dark,A star burning inside my heart.A love so sweet and pure,A happiness that flows through my veins.You have found me,Now I am home.

Loves Light

Your love is my sunThat lights up my day.Your warmth is the reason I live each hour.You light up my life,Keeping the night at bay.I love you,Don’t ever leave,We were meant to be.?

puckett29 SILVER, Arrington, Tennessee

what if im not the superhero what if im the villein

:) yay me!!

Hummingbird GOLD, Berryton, Kansas

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

What a passionate poem about love. I long to love someone like this that you are describing. Many of your words give me a wonderful visual image of the surroundings. Thanks for sharing this. It really is great. Five out of five. Do you think you could check out a few of my works? It would really mean a lot. And again- great job!