The Bonding Chains

I know your mind and mine are not in the same place So I needed my time and I needed space You still are my favorite drug And against you I can't hold a grudge Because suddenly I see you And I forget how I was blue I fight the smile I know you bring You are the words that I fight to sing So I hold out my arms for you to chain You're the drug that for I must slave I would sell my sould for one small smile And the pain that comes with it will burn for a while I saw your smile in the store On the posters and it hurt me more So I didn't talk to you for a few days And I felt myself waste away So I went crawling back Making sure my heart was still intact And I fell down at your knees and told you to take my heart and do with it what you please But if you chose to break it more... You have no idea what will be in store...

BradLovesRissy said...
Nov. 3, 2010 at 9:55 am
Your amazing rissy :)

karissalynb replied...
Nov. 4, 2010 at 7:45 am
thank you love :)

Jellybean9898 said...

this was actually very good.  you might want to do the layout differently, so it isn't all just one long sentence.  you had a little grammar errors, but other than that it was super good.  i actually loved it.  please comment on m work if you get the chance! :)