Falling | Teen Ink

Falling

By mollie ouding BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan
mollie ouding BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

Falling, twisting, turning.
It feels as though the air is being sucked out of my body and the ground is getting closer and closer. Threatening to crush me on impact. It seems like my mind is seperating from my body. The memories are surrounding me and it's getting harder and harder to breath. And now all i want to do is cry. I want to cry for all that i've lost, for all that i've gained. I want to cry for all the stupid mistakes i've made, like breaking your heart. I want to cry for losing you, for losing the love that you gave me. I want to cry for being stuck in the middle and not knowing which way to go. Sometimes i want to cry just to let the tears fall down my cheeks to let these blue eyes glisten with a hint of sadness and a hidden fear. To cry, knowing that at anytime you could come crashing to the ground and your life would be scattered into a million pieces gathered around you, knowing that may make us all want to cry. But someday it will happen to everyone and while you are falling you should make the best of the time you had. Don't be ashamed to fly, and don't be ashamed to cry on the way down.