happily ever after | Teen Ink

happily ever after

September 8, 2010
By E.gayle3 BRONZE, Chattanooga, Tennessee
E.gayle3 BRONZE, Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 articles 3 photos 0 comments

Its a fairy tale so they have wrote, cinderella, snow white, and even tinker bell, have all found their happily ever after in this not so happily ever after world, they write these to give us hope and a chance at happily ever after our selfs, but is there such thing in real life, a happily ever after family, I don't think so.

we find cinderella sure she poor but in the end the guy loves her and nothing more.
we find snow white and her seven lil dwarfs, living in a small lil world and yet the guy saves his girl.

and then there tinker bell the cute lil fairy, so watches out for her best friend and many other lil buddies, but she doesnt wanna let him but in the end she knows, thats his happily ever after life so he goes.

then we find our real life, and see happily ever after isnt all they make it up to be.

the married couple for 20 years, head the their lawyers office, and break the bond they once held dear.

the newly weds are coming home to find they have no place to go.

the relationship thats lasted so long,is turning out to be a relationship of lies and hate that no one wants.

so am I saying love and fairy tales are true, no I believe more then the next person they really do. But today we get so wrapped up in what the books say that we never even thought about what god may say?

GOD SAYS:love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered it keeps no records of wrongs. love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. it always protects, always trusts,and always hopes, always perseveres. love never fails.


SO, lets tie this all together shall we?

cinderella was patient as she waited for her prince.

snow white was kind and she got her prince.

tinker bell, bless her soul, was rude and angered but love keeps no records of wrongs, so i am sure one of these days tinker bell will get her truly amazing prince.

so what i am gonna end with is, be patient and think of cinderella, be kind and think of snow white, and remember in your troubles tinker bell was alright!

so maybe in our own silly ways fairy tales do come true, just not always in the ways we want them too!


so i must end with a ending of all stories.

AND THEY LIVED....... HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

the end.

The author's comments:
waiting stinks...i know.
but some little things can help us remember that, someday...someone amazing will just walk right in our lives with out even a blink of the eye!