Held Together: by angie b | Teen Ink

Held Together: by angie b

By Angie1 BRONZE, Forest Grove, Oregon
Angie1 BRONZE, Forest Grove, Oregon

live life everyday to the fullest and forgive those who are wrong. because tomarrow is not promised. we get one shot in life,dont let anger or pride ruin yor chance of happiness.

I must have read each of your letters twice.I must have thought about you every second.Now that your not around as much my heart dose desire for your touch.I never had a single notion of the amount of your deuotion.Your kind dark blue eyes the ones i need the ones that make my heart bleed.I need your sweet soft voic to tell me everything is alright, to guid me out of this everlasting night,everyday your on my mind giveing me a reason to go on.every night your in my dreams keeping away dire themes.We now stand here waiting for the test of time.Hands held together,souls interwind.Knowing that we will make this last forever.

That when your in love with some one u cant get them out of ur mind even if u try. i fell in love with some one and thats what made me wright this. because we are far apart some times my love does desire for his.