Love Hurts...! | Teen Ink

Love Hurts...!

August 17, 2010
By PoeticGurl808 SILVER, Bear, Delaware
PoeticGurl808 SILVER, Bear, Delaware
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be True 2 Yourself...!


The pain in my heart has enlarged, why can't you see it? Can't you hear my heart crying out to you? Look into my eyes and tell me what you see. So much pain, hurt, and sorrow behind these dark brown eyes. Please, come rescue me. I need you soo much. I keep telling myself to forget about you, that you don't care about me, so why is it that I care so much about you? I don't want to need you. I don't want to think about you. But I do! I can't seem to get you out of my head.I wonder if you think about me too...Probably not, but it makes me feel better when I think you do. Sometimes lies feel so much better than the truth.


The author's comments:
I wrote this poem a while ago. I've always been very mature for my age. I've always felt, even from a very young age like a woman trapped in a childs body. So when it came to my love life, I've always been more mature than the guys my age. I wanted more than what they were willing to give, so in the end I ended up being the one hurt. I can honestly say that the first time I fell in love was when I was eleven years old. Some may argue that is was only innocent puppy love. But I know other wise.