Ouch.

Awaiting for the day I will be freed from this hole I'm in. I have been soaked by my tears instead of rain, my heart beats slowly but harshly that it hurts, everytime I want to be freed this thundering noise brings me back to the beginning of it. I've hoped so much but I've relized it was all dreams that will never come true. So many tears that I cried till they dried. Getting the urge to cry but being unable hurts even more. I've been wrong so many times that it becomes heartbreaking but. I've been trying to gain you for so long that I'm starting to give up. I'm your shame, the girl who happens to be making mistakes all the time. You don't seem to be able to appreiciate my acomplishments, you seem to always think that I should be perfect and that your ashamed that I'm not. You're too busy being mad than showing me that you care. You crushed my every dream a bit too soon and damaged me in a way that a human eye couldn't have seen. I hope that one day I will be strong to have the ability to bear my heart to you.