heroe | Teen Ink

heroe

By AmberNrichard SILVER, Mesquite, Texas
AmberNrichard SILVER, Mesquite, Texas

"if you love somebody let them go, if they love you they will come back, if not then it was never meant to be"

who is your heroe?. some might say that either a famous athlete or a singer is their heroe, but God is mine. having God in my life has not only changed me for the better, but has also made me make some of the best decisions ever. having a heroe is like having a role model. we all want to be like our heroes, but never realize that some of our heroes might not actually be heroes. there are people who have good heroes and some who have bad heroes. bad heroes are those who show bad influences. good heroes are those who have actually made something of themselves in life, and those who have positive attitudes, and never make bad decisions. in my opinion, God is my heroe because i know that he is good, and he will lead me in the right direction. so really ask yourself "who is my heroe, and what kind of influence is he/she giving me?".

we all get so caught up in life that we forget the difference between good and bad people.