Im tired of living in a dream

IÕm tired of living in a dream ‘Cause there, loveÕs nothing like it seems. IÕve tried so hard to get it right... IÕve never heard or felt the light! IÕm so tired of chasing love that I canÕt have. ItÕs just a fantasy! It has to end sometime. ItÕs just a love no one can have. And if weÕve never met then why waste my time? In certain ways I like real life. Perspectives change throughout the strife. ThereÕs no Prince charming waiting there... No man to run his fingers through your hair. IÕm so tired of chasing love that I canÕt have. ItÕs just a fantasy! It has to end sometime. ItÕs just a love no one can have. And if weÕve never met then why waste my time? If IÕve never felt your touch If IÕve never held your hand, DonÕt worry, it never meant that much Just ‘cause we couldnÕt see our promised land And so what if weÕll die alone! Rather that than on the phone. IÕm not some stupid empty drone... IÕm real... IÕm so tired of chasing love that I canÕt have. ItÕs just a fantasy! It has to end sometime. ItÕs just a love no one can have. And if weÕve never met then why waste my time?