Unpretty | Teen Ink

Unpretty

Not anything like those girls in magazines, Or the ones you see on computer screens. The ones that attract your desire, You know the ones that really spark your fire. Im just so unpretty. Regardless of what you say, I know what is true, You can tell me one thing but I see what you really do. You tell me your eyes are just on me and that i am so fine, But how can you say that while your looking at her with me on the other line? Im just so unpretty. I cant hold your desire or even keep your attention, Dont tell me you haven't noticed your eyes glancing in the other direction. You tell me I have it all wrong an youve got an answer to prove yourself right, How can I compare with girls whose clothes are way too tight? Im just so unpretty. So tell me, if I lost more weight and changed my hair, could I ever get you to stop and stare? Would I be hotter if my boobs were bigger than they are Im just so unpretty. When I look in the mirror I hate what I see, Modify the hopeless reflection staring back at me. I wonder if I could ever be like the girl in your dreams, Picture perfect cut out from one of those magazines. Im just so unpretty. So now im planning to fix this mess, Strip away my ugliness. You tell me I have it all wrong and youre turned on by me, But how can I believe you when I feel so unpretty?

trizzle said...
i loved it . great job