I'll say what your thinking

I'll cut you without blades
my lyrics are that insane
but I'm not the next lil Wayne
and if I'm M.I.A it's not on planes
for I play to lose there is no gain
but you will remember my name
without "featuring The Game"
even long dead in your grave
my words still pump through your veins
for this I've gotten criminal fame
and I plead guilty to all these claims
me compared to Osama he's lame
I'm wanted more by the States
but I won't bow my head in shame
even when locked with those chains
you see I still feel no pain
So keep on throwing your hate
You can't admit I am what they say
the biggest thing since the earthquake

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you really did your dance on the monkey in those few minutes captain. 5 stars. "these words pump through your veins"-kilt 'em.

beyondunderstanding replied...
ur comments r entertainng thanks btwayss

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thats nice. i guess thats my que (?) to go away now. nonetheless, i'd just love to be the basis for your endoplasmic reticulum. synthesize me captain.

beyondunderstanding replied...
i read that over three times...

oh...sorry, the smooth endo.,i have no need for any further synthesization of proteins.

beyondunderstanding replied...
dont apologize just synthesize crazy person u r :)

Oct. 3, 2010 at 8:35 am
.....(silence)

beyondunderstanding replied...
see thats how i feel :)