Oceanic Girl

Oceanic girl singing
Of sea shell, sea swelling dreams
Out of those azure doors

Caramel hair around
Capsizing ships dancing down
Claustrophobic seas

Embodiment of love
Embezzling wild hearts of men
Enabling enigma

Approach oars and men
April the month of mystification
As oceanic girl sings

Nothing sense or sound
Narcotics of mental sight
Nirvana I guess

Imagine said she
Intentionally as one
Insuring true sight

Capsizing are we?
Can this be oceanic girl,
Crying the waves alive?

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I dont know captain, but this seems very mystikal, like its enchanted. you really did your dance captain. they love this! 5 stars.

timevampire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 4:02 pm :
who know it may be so poetic incantation to set you free... From what I don't know.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 11, 2010 at 4:54 pm :
actually, it sounds like shes floating around in the air striking people with lightning and she doesnt know it. like AGHHH! "oops, sorry." its tragic graceful and very elemental.-whatever that means.