Hurt | Teen Ink

Hurt

Hurt is how I feel every time I decide to weep; with tears in my eyes every night I go to sleep. Hurt is how I feel because my life is not the same, playing with every situation like it’s all just a game. Hurt is how I feel when I be a good friend; it’s even more painful how I feel at the end. Hurt is how I feel every time I get dissed, don’t any one like me so I’ll never be missed. Hurt is how I feel when I’m in a lot of pain, especially when I know I’m going to be the blame. Hurt is how I feel when something goes wrong; I’ve been away from my family for way too long. Hurt is how I feel when I don’t know what to do; I just don’t understand why I’m so confused. Hurt is how I feel when I’m misunderstood, when every one treats me like a ghetto girl from the hood. Hurt is how I feel when every one is treated better than me, treasuring them all like they’re a precious key. Hurt is how I feel one lie after another, crying every day with thoughts of my older brother. Hurt is how I feel when my brother was taken away; it’s getting harder for me each and every day. Hurt is how I feel because I can’t be loved, I turn my head away when I se a white dove. Hurt is how I feel because now I’m alone, I still think about the last time me and my brother was on the phone. Hurt is how I feel with every tear that I cry, praying it will all be over every day that pass by. Hurt is how I feel because my life is not right; I wish a change will happen by the end of the night. Hurt it how I feel when I’m treated like dirt, even if a change happens, I WILL ALWAYS BE HURT!

hope95 SILVER said...
on Apr. 2 2011 at 9:08 pm
hope95 SILVER, Hamilton, Ohio

life is hard but death is cruel so put your big girl boots on and deal with it. my life has been harsh but im learning to deal with it one day at a time. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know watchya gonna get:)

this is really good and i feel i might b able 2 relate 2 this a lil. i really hope u keep writing n never give up hope.