Hurt

Hurt is how I feel every time I decide to weep; with tears in my eyes every night I go to sleep. Hurt is how I feel because my life is not the same, playing with every situation like it’s all just a game. Hurt is how I feel when I be a good friend; it’s even more painful how I feel at the end. Hurt is how I feel every time I get dissed, don’t any one like me so I’ll never be missed. Hurt is how I feel when I’m in a lot of pain, especially when I know I’m going to be the blame. Hurt is how I feel when something goes wrong; I’ve been away from my family for way too long. Hurt is how I feel when I don’t know what to do; I just don’t understand why I’m so confused. Hurt is how I feel when I’m misunderstood, when every one treats me like a ghetto girl from the hood. Hurt is how I feel when every one is treated better than me, treasuring them all like they’re a precious key. Hurt is how I feel one lie after another, crying every day with thoughts of my older brother. Hurt is how I feel when my brother was taken away; it’s getting harder for me each and every day. Hurt is how I feel because I can’t be loved, I turn my head away when I se a white dove. Hurt is how I feel because now I’m alone, I still think about the last time me and my brother was on the phone. Hurt is how I feel with every tear that I cry, praying it will all be over every day that pass by. Hurt is how I feel because my life is not right; I wish a change will happen by the end of the night. Hurt it how I feel when I’m treated like dirt, even if a change happens, I WILL ALWAYS BE HURT!

hope95 said...
this is really good and i feel i might b able 2 relate 2 this a lil. i really hope u keep writing n never give up hope.