Turn your face to the moon | Teen Ink

Turn your face to the moon

Turn your face to the moon on a scarlet night.Let the trees in the breeze take you away in flight. Hold him close,hold him dear, never leaving your sight and keep your face to the moon on a scarlet night.
Let the breeze take you yonder on a scarlet night.Hear him whisper in your ear in the pale moon light. Hold his head as you learn more about what love is for and let the breeze take you yonder on a scarlet night.
Turn your face to the moon on a scarlet night. Let the trees in the breeze take you away in flight. Hold him close,hold him dear never leaving your sight and keep your face to the moon on a scarlet night.
Hope will shower you both on a scarlet night.To a place where that kiss makes it all seem right. It is hard to find a love so bright.Hope will shower you both on a scarlet night.
Turn your face to the moon on a scarlet night.
Let the trees in the breeze take you away in flight. Hold him close,hold him dear,never leaving your sight and keep your face to the moon on a scarlet night.
Hold him close,hold him dear,never leaving your sight and keep your face to the moon on a scarlet night.