The Definition of Life | Teen Ink

The Definition of Life

By musicavita11 SILVER, Schoolcraft, Michigan
musicavita11 SILVER, Schoolcraft, Michigan

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" -- Ghandi

Life... what does it mean? There is no true definition. The definition comes from your heart and what you believe in. Life to me is not about length, but about depth. Life is to be fulfilled. Life is about not letting opportunities pass by. It's about taking chances and reaching new heights. Life is about being all you can be, without the added stress. Life is fun and wonderful. It's filled with love and emotion. Life is a ride... but who is the driver? This is such an easy question... but strangely, most people don't know the answer. If you want to find the answer, you must look within yourself to know that the driver is YOU. You control your life. People may say that they get the final word... but in the end, YOU are the one who has to make the decision. On my ride... I'm choosing to use everything that comes at me to my advantage. My successes will make me hopeful and my failures will make me stronger and wiser. No matter what... life to me is meant to be lived to the fullest. I can't change the world... but I can change the way I think. The world and you will get no where if you always doubt yourself.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD