It's The Distance

It's the distance that seperates us.
From being together.
But i am telling you this now.
I will love you forever.

Your a guy unlike the rest.
I say you are the best!

Cause no matter what i do
I can NOT stop thinking of you
Your controling my mind
For a person like me your way to kind.

I want to feel you lips on mine
Our heartbeats beating together
I wanna lay down next to you
And stay there forever.

I wanna forget the bad
Block it away
With you thats possible
Cause your just amazing in every way :)

LOVE YOU FOREVER :)

BiancaMarie said...
will do. thank you(:

Danica said...
This is SO sweet! And it flows really nicely too :)  Check out and rate some of my stuff sometime?

CrossKey said...
May 24, 2010 at 8:39 am
believe it or not thats one of those poems that makes the guys feel like "why aren't there more girls loke you" Lol

BiancaMarie replied...
May 26, 2010 at 10:28 am
hehee awww thankss! :D email me some time maybe we can exchange poems?

CrossKey replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 12:32 am
how do i email you on this ive been wondering for months

♠♠♠♠♠ said...
This poem is meaningful. I was reading the comments others posted and you said that "its hard for me to read this over again because me and cody arent together anymore." I applaud you for writing about this about someone. TO write a poem about someone like this.... it means you have a strong heart. What makes it even stronger is writing poetry about people who you dont know anymore that you might have once "loved" or whatever your meaning of love is. TO me love is kinda lost. THat was what inspi... (more »)

BiancaMarie replied...
May 19, 2010 at 10:33 am
THANK! (= most of my poems come from waht i'm feeling about codyy.... i have tried song lyrics butt i am naught to great at it. but all i need is a little practice....thanks for checking my stuff! (=

Kairah027 said...
I really loved this :)

BiancaMarie replied...

hehee why thank youu (:

....its hard for me to read this over again cause me and cody arent together anymore ):

BiancaMarie said...

i rele dont care who sees my number if its a creeper i juss block their number. 

but thankss! i havee other poems pending approval right noww

bamboom212 said...

aww i really like this. soo cutee. keep writingg

1 suggestion: I would get ur # off da site. thatz the only thingg..

haya726 said...
wow that was really good i would love to one day write love poems, but in my life that is more inpossible than saying someone can stand on the sun!!!

BiancaMarie replied...
aww. well givee it a shot. wright a lotta stuff. bout feelings what your doing what you wanna do what you wanna be. you name it! you'll gett better as time goes by. trust me! its a great way to let out your feelings and emotions and stuff too! justt keep trying andd i'mm suree you'll come up with at least onee masterpiece! :D

haya726 replied...
May 2, 2010 at 11:56 am

lol, yh i know i do write poems and a lot of them, but their nt love poems their about the feelings that i get wen i wanna cry or hw ppl treat my ppl or anything!!!! i have this one poem that i love to reread it makes me think about the guy tht i like, bt he's more than 2000 miles away he doens't live in america so i dn't c him a lot :'(

^_^ :) :p

BiancaMarie replied...
awwiee i'mm sorry hunn. i have been through thatt! my poems are eusually about guyss loll