I wonder.. | Teen Ink

I wonder..

By Christy91 SILVER, Bronx, New York
Christy91 SILVER, Bronx, New York

i feel lost inside, and i dont no y, its feels like something missing that i'm trying to find.

You think you know what you want to do in life, but when things go wrong your heart lose sight. When your heart is in pain,the world around you doesn't act the same. When the world goes up in flames, will you be there to take away the pain. When there's so much things we want to say, how come it doesn't come out when someone else feel the same. When your heart longs to be free would be there to make it believe. When someone you know is gone please believe they love you no matter what anyone else thought. When your world turn to darkness and all you want to do is cry, then you knew someone else had died. All you want to do is scream and shout, there's nothing to do time has run out. How can you be happy when you'll alone and scared, i'm not happy, why should i be my heart is broken, won't someone help me. My life is suppose to be happy and free, how can i be when i lost apart on me.

the words just came to me and i just started writing. I hope everyone likes it.

julia862 said...
on Apr. 26 2010 at 11:54 am
Keep up the good work Christy.  You finally have found a site that you can share your thoughts and feelings.  Keep up the great work.  I am proud of you. Love always Tata!!!