Scars Will Remain

rubies plunge to the earths firm grasp from the towering height of our distant past the atrophy of our broken hearts has torn us both so far apart from the days we lived for a cause so dear now all we know is how to live in fear of what may come when we open our eyes and see whats we lost thought it's no surprise i hate myself for giving up on you but it's the only way to make it through the hell that i fight every day when i look at you and i see your face it's marked with the pain of what you lost and in the end it was never worth the cost we've lost it all to the hands of fate with to deep of wounds to medicate the scars will remain for as long as you live i have given all i have left to give i stare at the sun as time passes by and the cold wind blows through my empty life but i will always remember what we shared when i was yours and you were there.

Chickadee said...
May 7, 2010 at 10:20 am
I love this so much! you are an amazing writer! omg!

Supernova7 said...
It made me cry it was perfect

~MidnightAngel~ replied...
Wow that was really pretty Andrew:) And it's so discriptive, it almost tear jerking:'-)

JeanGrey said...
Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:28 am
*shakes head in amazement* By George! You've done it again! Great work :)

all_boys_hate_me said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 10:47 am
this was great

EmmaTaylor replied...
May 2, 2010 at 12:59 am
I like it but the only thing is I hated reading it. It would be so much better if you broke it into lines as well as it would make it easier to read. Thanks for checking out my poem (:

Nikki_Loves_Cookies replied...
I can relate to this so much. It was great. I agree with EmmaTaylor, It would be easier to read if it was broken up. But besides that it was awesome (: Great job!

Methods-of-my-Life replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 1:18 am
yeah I know thanks it was one of my first poems on here so I didn't figure out the whole breaking up thing yet lol